Jan 15, 2014

OOTD: 50 Shades of Gray Back To Work Look

Hello CurvieBirdies!!  Well, I am at the end of my materity leave and have to go back to work on Thursday.  Boooooo!!!  Gots to leave my baby with daycare.  Anyway, I haven’t really got dressed in business cauals in a while, so I decided to put together some looks for my first day back.

041

043

044

Outfit Breakdown:

Old Navy Cardigan:                $6.34

Thrifted Gray button-down:   $1.50

Dillards Skinny pants:             $11.19

Target Scarf:                            $6.24

Shoe Dazzle Boots:                  $16.48

Total w/o shoes:                  $25.27

Total with shoes:                 $41.75

 

This outfit was inspired by the star of The Babyshopaholic, Miss Peyton.  She told me to wear purple, so I paired the pink/purple scarf with my 50 shades of gray.  So is that a good first day look?  Do you wear multiple shades of the same color together?

1 comment: