Jan 20, 2014

CurvieBirdies Keeping Warm in the City

Over the holidays, I went back to Chicago so that my family could meet my baby doll Morgan!!  This winter is most definitely one of the coldest I ever remember!  The snow and the negative wind chills were so horrible. 

So guess what I got for Christmas?  A Onesies !!  I haven’t worn one of these in forever!  So I thought that Morgan and myself would put on our onesies and snuggle!

050

052

 

053

My grandmother bought me these pj’s from Costco.  So you can see Morgan and I are keeping warm just fine!!

Do you own feet in pajamas?  If not would you wear them?  How are you keeping warm this season?

3 comments:

  1. OMGGGGG!!!! Too Adorable!!!!! Heyyyyy Morgan,,, :-)

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is adorable and I love that leopard onesie you are wearing! Wayment shouldn't the baby have that on? Just kidding lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morgan is a living doll... Too cute!

    ReplyDelete