Jan 30, 2014

Atlanta Curvie Event Alert: Around the Town Style Media

Hello CurvieBirdies.  I hope all is well for my fellow ATL-ians!  We had some serious weather for this region, but back to our regularly scheduled program . . .

This weekend Plus Positve will be having a Blogger Style Competion at Ashley Steward in the Cumberland Mall.  This event will be all the way live and I am so excited to see what my fellow bloggers come up with at this Battle of the Bloggers!!



Remember, I went to the Launch party this summer for Plus Positive, and I told ya'll this was a great organization.  I am so glad they are giving the curvie community a chance to showcase our talents.  So if you are in the ATL area and looking for something to do, please come out and meet me, the other bloggers, panelist, and Plus Positive reps.  I am sure it will be a blast, plus I know ya'll got cabin fever and need to get out!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment