Jan 13, 2014

Golden Globe Fashions

Last night was a huge night for Hollywood.  Here are for of my favs of the evening

kerri

It is the gorgeous and pregnant Kerri Washington!!  Not much to say but she is always beautiful, and not she is glowing with motherhood!

lena dunham

I think Lena Dunham looks so amazing in this Yellow Zac Posen Gown!!  I am not a fan of most of the things she wears, but I think she got it right tonight!!

lupita nyong

Lupita Nyong is doing her thing in this red Ralph Lauren dress.  I love the long red cape!!  she did that!!!

paula patton

I read some bad reviews on this dress Paula Patton is wearing, but I think it is too fly.  Straight loving the exaggerated ruffles on the dress.

gabourey-sidibe-golden-globes-2014-01

Gabourey’s dress is a miss.  It looks good here, but it is not figure flattering.  it is too clingy for her body type.

gabourey-sidibe-golden-globes-2014-04

Here is the side view.  Love her, but this dress is a miss.

Did you watch the Golden Globes?  What were your favorite fashions?  Which stars wooed you? Any fashion misses in your opinion?

1 comment:

  1. That dress was a total miss on her but the designer Michael Costello said the stylist reworked the original design of it. The original was a bit more flattering but she definitely needed on better shape wear, why didn't her stylist tell her that? Chile!

    ReplyDelete