Jan 9, 2014

CurvieBirdie Has a New Look!!

Hello CurvieBirdies.  Since I had my baby, I decided to change up my look.  I went short hair so that my baby wouldn’t get that long hair in her eyes.  I also lost 30lbs.  I guess pregnancy agrees with me!!

 

318

I got this dress from Twelve24 $59 in Decatur, GA.  I wore this to my company holiday party.

IMG_0186

Shoes are Steve Madden from DSW $39

322

Make-up by me!!  So what do ya’ll think?  I haven’t taken out my long weave in years!  Do you like the short look?  Can you see the baby weight loss?

4 comments:

  1. You look AH-MAZING!!!!!! I love this short hair on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One hot mama! Love the red dress and the bob!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look amazing!!!! ~HAUTENESS!!!!! Andddd... heyyyy that's Lori! She's a sweetheart *small world*

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOOOOOVVVVEEE the new look--layout of blog, hair, and weight loss. Pregnancy does agree with you very much so! Congrats and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete