Jan 27, 2014

Grammy Fashion Review

Happy Monday Ladies and Gents.  Last night were the Grammys, and the stars showed up and showed out honey.  Even the men stepped up their game last night!  Here are some of my favorite looks of the night.

Tamar Braxton was doing it big in this red hot dress with her "who just had a baby?" body!!

 
Many people had bad things to say about Chrisette Michele's pants suit, but I love how cute and trendy it is.  Do ya'll agree?


Now Christy Teigen did her thing in this gold dress.  She most certainly gave me life when I saw it.  Beautiful!  My most favorite look of the evening hands down.




And look at the new mommy-to-be!!!  Miss Ciara did not miss a step honey in this gold dress!!!  So will always be fly!


Not only did this CurvieBirdie set it off with her performance, but she knocked it out the park in this dress!!!  Like Jamie Fox said, "Blue Ivy mom is hottttttt!!!!"


Maysa has been in the industy for over 20 years, and this CurvieBirdie got her first grammy nom last night!  Congrats to you and she is fierce in thisx black and silver gown.


Can I just say that I am a huge Madonna fan! She has been fashion forward all her career.  I loved her pants suit and how fly she lokks with her son!

Like I said, the men stepped up their game last night!  Hands down, Marc Anthony was the clear male winner in the dress department.  Him so fly!!

So who were ya'll favorites?  Who was best/worst dressed in your opinion?  Who do you think was the best dressed male?

No comments:

Post a Comment