Jan 31, 2014

Mamanista Fridays: Mama got Style

Happy Friday CurvieBirdies!!!! It's been a long week for us ATL-ians, but we finally made it thru!!!  Bring on the warmer temps and sunshine!

I am participating in The Babyshopaholic Mamanista Fridays.  This is a link up for all the super fab moms out there that can balance babies and still look fly.  Of course that's me!  Hehehehe!!  Anyway, the challenge this week is boyfriend jeans.  So here is my look:








 
 

 Jacket-Nordstroms Rack, Tee-Target, Jeans-Torrid, Shoes-Shoe Dazzle, Bag-Gucci, Scarf-Gift

 
So what do you thinks ladies and gents?  I got that leopard scraf from my stepmother Carrie, and I want to wear it everyday! Do you like animal prints? Have you stopped by The Babyshopaholic to see other super fab mamanistas?

4 comments: