Mar 24, 2014

OOTD: Asos Leather Skirt, Twelve24 and JustFab

Last week, I thalked about blue jean jackets as being a staple piece that all CurvieBirdies should have in their wardrobes.  To further make a statement, I decided to wear that same jacket that I rocked for Mamanista Fridays to an event this weekend.

 Jacket: Thrifted, Top: Target, Belt :Twelve24, Leather Skirt: Asos, Leather Booties: JustFab Luxe



Yesterday, Morgan and I went to her first Kids fashion show hosted by Babyshopaholoic at Bloomingdales.  I had to wear sensible shoes to keep up with walking with an infant.  I must say, these Luxe brand of JustFab are so comfortable!  They are the most comfortable JustFab shoes I've ever purchased!!!!


This Twelve24 belt is my fav!!  Shout out to Parker from Everyday Runway for suggesting it to me.  Love that blogger love!



So again, jean jackets are classic and can change the dynamic of any outfit.  I wanted to be dressy, but not too dressy.  So denim works well when want that type of look.

Any thoughts on denim jackets?  Have you tried JustFab Luxe yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment