Mar 31, 2014

Something to Chirp About: Shapewear

Ladies if you are like me, you like to keep your "extra" hidden in a secret compartment.  Well, I normally hide mine in my Spanx. However, I have found that you need different types of shapewear for different situations.  While researching this topic, I found a great article on MSN that breaks shapewear down.


Form Fitting full slips are great under form fitting dresses.  It also will work with low cut dresses.


 

Shaping Briefs work well jeans or dresses that are more fitted at the bottom.



High Rise Thongs are perfect when you don't want a panty line


Men, you are not left out!!  Spanx helps men to firm chests and narrow waistlines.


Shape Suits are great for full all over coverage.  Perfect for jeans and fitted tops. 

So there you have it ladies and gents.  So many ways to tuck it in so that you won't have to suck it in!!  How often do you wear shapewear?  Do you have different types?

No comments:

Post a Comment