Mar 28, 2014

Mamanista Fridays: Pastels

Springtime is here!  Well, at least in theory it is, but time for color!!!  Easter is fast approaching and we all know that this season is pastel season.  For today's challenge, the look is pastels.  I don't have a lot of pieces in these colors; I the colors in dresses.  It's springtime rainy in ATL, so pants it is!



 Jacket: Lane Bryant, Top: Old Navy, Jeans: Baby Phat, Shoes: Steve Madden, Bag: Shoe Dazzle, Accesories: assorted
 
 




Pastels are so pretty.  I can't wait until the weather gets right so I can wear my bright colors.

How often do you wear pastels?  Does it feel like springtime in your neighborhood?  Do you like bright colors?  Have you checked out the other hot moms doing their thing on the Babyshopaholic blog?
 

3 comments:

  1. Looking good lady! Love the hair and outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your color combos. I need that top in my life!!

    loveomora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete