Mar 13, 2014

OOTD: Twelve24 Denim and Jessica Simpson Clothing Line

One of my favorite stores to shop at in Atlanta is Twelve24 in Decatur.  It is about an hr from my house, so I don't get to go there as often as I like.  However, they do post pictures of some of their new items on facebook.  I saw these jeans and inboxed them right away to invoice and send me those jeans!!!!

 
 

I can't believe that stonewash jeans are back but they are!!  I am feeling so 80's!!  

Jacket: Jessica Simpson, Jeans: Twelve24, Tee: Target, Shoes: shoe guy, Bag: Gucci Accessories: Verona


This jacket is where it's at!  So comfortable with the sweater sleeves, and it has a hood!!  Jessica did that! The jeans are stretch material so they are comfortable as well.  Love how the fit, and they are high waist jeans!  I didn't show that because I was super bloated when I took the pic, lol!



How far away do you drive to get to your favorite store?  Do you trust their sizing enough to order online?  Are you into the stonewash look again?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment