May 24, 2013

Style Me Fridays: CurvieBirdie’s Viewpoint

Hello and Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!!!  This weeks style me Fridays look is denim double take.  I wasn’t really sure where to go with this look, but I hope ya’ll like!!

Inspiration:

how-to-wear-double-denim-trend-pink-peonies

 

My Look:

004

007

006

Outfit Breakdown:

Tommy Denim Top:                           $3.50

Lane Bryant Jeans:                            $6.99

Target Wedges:                                   $29.99

Jewelry:                                               $15.00

Total w/o shoes/jewelry:                   $10.49

 

Don’t forget to go to the Fashionista Next Door page and checkout other CurvieBirdies and their Style Me Fridays challenge looks!!!!

style-me-friday

2 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job at recreating this look! You did it in such a cost effective way!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete