May 10, 2013

Style Me Fridays: CurvieBirdies Point of View

Happy Friday Ladies and Gents!!!  So glad we made it through another week!  this weeks Style Me Friday Challenge was "slacks".  Well I really only have one pair of slacks that are Style Me Friday worthy, and I actually posted this outfit a few months back.  But I will revisit the outfit because it was so cute!!!  Hope ya'll don't mind an oldie but goody!!!

 
 
Outfit Breakdown:

Macys Top:                                     $11.41
Lane Bryant Sweater:                     $??? Old
Lane Bryant Chelsa Pants:             $29.99
Nine West Red Pumps:                  $29.99
Accessories:                                   $11.88

Total without shoes/accessories      $40.41


I bought those Chelsa pants years ago when I was still living in Chicago, and they still look amazing and trendy.  And remember Macy's is always my go-to store because of the great deals that I find, so be sure to check them out sometimes.

Checkout the rest of the fashion bloggers and their Style Me Friday looks:  www.fashionistanextdoor.com


Reminder Alert: 

3rd Annual Derby Brunch Hatwalk

Derby Brunch Hatwalk/T.R.I.P. USA

Saturday, May 11, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 2:30 PM (EDT)

Villa Christina at Perimeter Summit
4000 Summit Boulevard
Atlanta, Georgia 30319


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment