Mar 12, 2012

Weekend Style

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend.  I had a very busy one.  Here one of my weekend looks.  I am wearing a Kmart LYS shirt, Torrid flare leg jeans, Sole Society booties, and Boa Accessories jewelry.

new 287  new 289

new 293  new 295

extras 001  extras 003

Outfit Rundown:

Kmart shirt:                               $8.39

Torrid Jeans                               $17.98

Sole Society Shoes                     $49.95 (got for free!!  Thanks Aunt Trina!!)

Boa Earrings                             $10.00

Outfit Total with free shoes:   $36

I really love this tunic.  Kmart has done an excellent job with creating this line with pieces that can be worn to work and out on the town!!  I am trying to slow down on my shopping, but Kmart has so many really cute pieces and I just can’t help myself.  So are you still liking my Kmart LYS picks?

Disclaimer:  I am not affiliated with Kmart.  These are solely my opinions on their line.  I have not be compensated for these reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment