Mar 14, 2012

Thrift Finds

Hello CurvieBirdies.  I have told myself that I will stop shopping as much, so now I have started thrifting.  It is amazing how much you can purchase for $10 and under at a thrift store.  So I wanted to share with you one of my thrift finds. 

3-13 001  3-13 002

3-13 007  3-13 006

3-13 004  3-13 008

The blazer is thrifted, the ruffle”Prince” shirt is from Lane Bryant, the high-waist brown belted slacks are also from Lane Bryant.  The leather brown shoes are from DSW, and the earrings are BOA Accessories.

Outfit Price Breakdown:

Thrifted Blazer                                          $2.50

L.B. Shirt                                                   $ old, cant remember

L.B Pants                                                   $ 12.24

DSW Shoes                                               $64.99 (Gift from friend.  Thanks John!!)

BOA Accessories Earrings                       $12.00

Outfit total without shoes:

$27

So do you like how I style this blazer?  Have you ever shopped at thrift stores?  If so, how often do you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment