Dec 24, 2012

It’s Christmas Eve!!!!!

I cannot believe how fast this year has pasted us by.  Christmas is tomorrow, and I have been focusing on graduation and getting over this cold.  I have not finished my Christmas shopping yet.  I know; shame on me!!  Well the shopping jeannie has granted all last minute shoppers with some great deals!!!

Target is have a last minute sale with some great gifts at greater prices.  So I will seriously be all up in Target tomorrow!!!

TOYS''R''US

Now Toys R Us will be open until 10pm tonight!!  I only have 1 baby to buy for, but she is my pooter.  So I guess I will be all up in Toys r Us tomorrow too!!!!

Well, I hope this helps ya’ll out if you still have some last minute shopping to do!!  Also, most grocery stores have a huge selection of giftcards if that will work out better for ya’ll!! 

Have you finished all your shopping yet?  If not, what stores do you plan to go today?

No comments:

Post a Comment