Dec 7, 2012

Guest Blog Post: Parker Simmons

Hello CurvieBirdies,  Today we have a guest post from Miss Parker from www.everydayrunway.co  She is a CurvieBirdie with lots of jazz!!  Check her out!

Pep in your Step:
Curvie Birdies, Parker Simmons is officially taking over, well for this blog post anyway. I’m so honored to be doing this guest spot for my friend Tish, your official Curvie Birdie. Because she always gives you guys such great fashion tips, I found this post a little tricky. After much contemplation, I am going to chirp with you guys about one of my favorite trends for Curvie Birdies, The Peplum.

photo (17)
Now, there are some of us full figured fashionistas who have been blessed to have flat stomachs, unfortunately, I’M NOT ONE OF THEM! If I’m out and about socially, I am almost always wearing a pair of Spanx to mind my burgeoning belly. But thankfully the fashion gods have blessed us with the most figure flattering trend of all time, The Peplum.
photo (18)

Recently, while attending my #HauteHoliday Soiree at Twelve 24 Boutique, Birdie scored and amazing black peplum top. Seeing her in this look is what inspired me to write this piece. The Peplum creates and instant waistline and can be further accentuated by adding a skinny belt. It also covers up the gut. Whether you are short or tall, big or small; the peplum works for us all! So, whenever you want to go sans Spanx, just remember to put a little pep in your step!
tish11
“Be bold, Be Unique, Be Yourself, but most of all; Make the world your personal runway!”

See you on the front row-
Parker S.
So what do you CurvieBirdie’s think?  Do you like the peplum look?  Do you own any?

No comments:

Post a Comment