Aug 20, 2012

Weekend Style

Happy Monday everybody!!!  I hope everyone had a fab weekend.  This CurvieBirdie did!!  Here is my weekend look:

8-20 023

So this is my cute look from Saturday.  I was super busy on Saturday, so I had to dress comfortably.  

Here is a close up so you can see how cute I really am!  Hehehehehehe!!!

8-20 024

Outfit breakdown:

Old Navy green top:                                  $5.00

Torrid jeans:                                    $27.61

Blue shoes:                                      $20.00

Dots Accessories:                            $24.00

Total without shoes:                  $56.61

Ok so as you can see, I mixed my colors up a bit.  I hope the look works!!  So what do you think?  Did I do a good job with the styling, or do I need to go back to the drawing board?

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job!!! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Are you also wearing like a blue tank? That's really cute!

    ~Corie

    ReplyDelete