Aug 29, 2012

OOTD: Thrifted and Target Combo

Happy Wednesday Curvies!!!  Well the end of the white season is upon us, so I gots to get it in this week.  So this is my ALL WHITE WEEK!!!!

Today’s look is part thrifted and part Target. 

8-28 002

 

8-28 004

 

8-28 005

Outfit breakdown:

Target Striped tank:                                           $3.48

Thrifted Nordstrom white pants:                      $6.00

6” wedges from Shoe guy:                                 $29.90

Acessories:                                                          $15.00

Total without shoes:                                     $24.48

BOOM!!!!!

So have ya’ll started thrifting yet?  Do you wear white after Labor day?

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love me some white pants!!

    I have a brand new pair with tags still on just waiting for after Labor Day! I rocks my white regardless! =D

    ReplyDelete