May 25, 2012

If it weren’t for Old Navy, I’d be Naked

Hellos Curvies!!  It’s Memorial Day weekend, and I hope that you all have some fun and interesting things planned during the holiday.  As for me, my weekend will be filled with lots of homework Sad smile .  But, I will be making a stop at the Old Navy Sale on Saturday.  This weekend, they have tank tops on sale instore for $2!!!  I loves me some tank tops.  I am actually the tank top Queen according to some of my friends. 

So anyway, be sure to stop by Old Navy and take advantage of this super sale. They also have tee shirts starting at $4.  So it will be a sale that you don’t want to miss!!!!!

Summer Sale

So do you plan on doing so serious shopping this weekend?  Where?  Will you be taking advantage of this Old Navy sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment