May 29, 2012

Great Movie for a Great Cause

5-29 005

Last week, I attended the ATL Diaper Relief diaper drive at Studio Movie Grill in Alpharetta, GA.  For a pack of diapers, attendees where able to see “What to Expect When Expecting” the movie.  The movie was extremely funny, and I suggest that you ladies and gents should go and check it out!! 

I went to the 11:20 showing, and there were just a few people there.  However, it was so wonderful to see the ladies come out and support this awesome cause.  Here are some pics of the event.

5-29 001

Look at these cute mothers and babies.  They were so good during the movie; I think they enjoyed it too!

5-29 002

Here I am with my new friend Andrea from Females With a Mission

5-29 004

These are the diapers that was raised just from the first show.  So I can image that there were tons raised at the later shows!!

I know I am always talking about ATL Diaper Relief, but I absolutely heart this organization!!!!!  There are always diaper drives.  I recommend that the CurvieBirdies should attend one.  Trust me, they are super fun!!!

Check out the website :  www.atlantadiaperrelief.org

3 comments: