May 21, 2012

I Heart ATL Diaper Relief

Atlanta Diaper Relief

Hello CurvieBirdies!!!  Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!  I worked all weekend, so I didn’t have much going on.  Anyway, I have to mention the ATL Diaper Relief Charity.  I am so in love with all of the work this non-profit  does in the Atlanta Community.  If there is any charity that I will truly support, it is this one.

Tomorrow, they will be having a diaper raising event at Studio Movie Grill.  Bring a pack of diapers and see “What to Expect When You are Expecting” for free!!!

STUDIO MOVIE GRILL POSTER

 

I will be attending the 11:00 am showing.  So I hope you guys can come out and join me for the show.  If you can’t make to the 11am show, please still support by attending any of the other ones!!!

See you at the movies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment