Jun 30, 2014

BET Awards Fashions Loves and Fails

I really enjoyed the BET Awards last night.  I wished Chris Rock would have made a few more jokes, but in all it was a good show. The red carpet was full of fashion loves and fails.  I was tweeting all night about that as well as some of of my fav and and awful parts of the show.

Here are my loves:


I am not a fan of Amber Rose, but this form-fitting elegant white dress is gorgeous.  She nailed her look!



 
This 3LW star Adrienne Bailon also killed it.  This dress shows off all her curves.  It almost looks like it was painted on her because she looks so good in it!


And my absolute favorite look of the night belongs to this CurvieBirdie Ms. Ledisi!  I think this hi-lo black ruffle dress is all that hontey!  She is definitely a fashion fav in this look!



Fail!!!  I mean really?  Did her auntie make that outfit for her?  I know her stylist could not have had anything to do with this weird outfit.  If they do, she needs to fire them asap!

Ok, now I know we all love KeKe Palmer, but really?  People on twitter were saying she looks like a broken Christmas Tree ornament.  I wouldn't go that far, but it is a fashion fail at all angles.

Which were your fashion favorites and fails?

No comments:

Post a Comment