Feb 7, 2014

Mamanista Friday Meets Black History Month

I love Mamanista Friday challenges. I think it's important to show that CurvieBirdies can be trendy and look just as cute and stylish as everyone else!  So this weeks challenge is prints.  Since it is Black History Month, I decided to wear my Dashiki with a pattern head wrap.



I got this Dashiki from an African clothing store in New Orleans, and the scarf was a gift.  The jeans are Old Navy Flirt.







I love this ring!!  I just it from I-Candee which is owned by a friend of mine.

Do you like to wear prints?  Do you ever mix prints?  When are you going to join the Mamanista files and take the challenge?

**Don't forget to go to The Babyshopaholic to view the other fab print looks from stylish moms!!

6 comments:

  1. You look like an African Princess! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Dashiki Lady! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! You are definitely representing for the Mother Land :-). And lady that face is beat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shirt! Nice look.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete


  5. African clothing design has been embraced by western fashion thanks to its creativity and class , which are introduced by many great African designers. the sweetness of the clothes they create lies in their uniqueness and elegance , which doesn't misplace its culture, spirit or nature. There are many distinctive aspects of African fashion design that make it simply incredible and really original, bringing a neighborhood of African culture with every garment.
    african dresses

    ReplyDelete