Oct 15, 2012

CurvieBirdie Weekend Finds

Happy Monday!!!  I was not feeling very well this weekend, so I did not do too much.  But Saturday was so pretty in ATL, I had to force myself out of the house to pick up a few things.  I am pretty sure ya’ll know me by now; I got what I needed and a few items I wanted!! 

I went to Target for food and household items when the sales signs started calling me, “CurvieBirdie, come look at me!!”  So I did, and here are my finds!!!

003

002

These ankle cowboy boots are too cute!!  I feel in love immediately, well almost immediately!  They are going to be a “go to shoe” in my winter wardrobe!!!

$24.48

011

009

This top is super flowy and has am exposed zipper down the back.  Purple is slowing becoming my color this season and I could go wrong with this price.

$14.98

 

012

Standard T-shirt for Mister.  $2.98

015

Hoodies are an awesome piece to have in any man’s fall collection.  I love the colors on this one.  It can be worn fall, winter, and spring.  Mister will like this one!!!

$4.98

 

These are my weekend shopping pleasures.  Its always fun to integrate grocery shopping with great finds like these!!!

So what do you think about the cowboy boots from Target?  I was kinda skeptical at first because I have only purchased sandals from there.  Never a fall shoe.  Have you?  How did you like them?

No comments:

Post a Comment