Nov 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving/Black Friday

Happy Thanksgivings ladies and it gents.  I hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving and got good and full.  Ya’ll know I did.  That’s why I am sitting on the couch blogging right now.  I am trying to plan my attack on Black Friday, and I thought I would share some tips with ya’ll.

First, make sure that ya’ll look through all the sales papers first.  You want to find out what stores have what on sale.

Next, write out a list of everything that you want at each store to see which stores need to be hit up first.

Third, get a team together.  Ya’ll need someone to stand by the line in front so that they can hold a place.  Lines can be super long once the sales hit.  Also, you need another person to help run around the store to get all the items that you are planning to buy.  So my suggestion is that you go in teams of at least 3 or more.

Also, dress comfortably.  You may need to sprint to a certain section of the store, so be sure that you got on running shoes and loose fitting clothing.

Lastly, after all that hard work you just did to get all those great holiday gifts, go home and relax.

 

So do you go Black Friday shopping?  How early do you get out?  Do you finish all your shopping on Black Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment