Sep 21, 2012

Fly By Buys

Happy Friday all.  This week went by pretty fast. I was so busy, I have not been able to spend any time at home,  So this weekend, I will be hanging out at home for a bit.  But ya’ll know me by now, that will not stop me from doing what I love best . . .shopping!!!  So online shopping it is!!

I know ya’ll tired of me talking about Old Navy, but they have the best sales.  I would say over 50% of my wardrobe comes from that store,  If it weren’t for Old Navy, I’d be naked!!!!!!

This week, they are having another super jeans and cords sale!  Just in time for fall.  You can’t go wrong with a nice pair of cords this season. 

The Rock Star Jeans and Cords

If I do get out, I may also swing by Macy’s.  They have a great clearance section.  So I know that I will be able to find some good end of season stuff there.

Macy's

 

These are my weekend pics.  Where are you headed shopping to this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. The Rock Star jeans are my favorite so I bought 2 during the sale. A khaki-ish type of color and the Green ones

    ReplyDelete