Jul 23, 2012

Weekend Finds: Shoe Dazzle

Happy Monday CurvieBirdies!!!  Hope everyone had a productive and fun weekend!!!  I can tell you that I did a bunch of nothing and enjoyed it!!!  I didn’t really leave the house on Saturday, so I did a little online shopping.

logo[3]

salebanner_june_2012[1]

Shoe Dazzle has an amazing sale online!!  Its buy one, get one free!!!!  The sale is good on shoes, purses, and accessories!  So basically, everything included in the sale is $19.95 each.  Here is what I got:  

 

SAIL_YELLOW_D_FOOT-product[1]

 

malaga_yellow_a_front-hero-product[1]  Pinned Image

The shoes and the bag were all just over $59!!!!!  Yes, I am proud of this purchase.  I normally only carrier designer bags, but I thought I would try something new here!!

So what do you think?  Good picks?  How was your weekend?  Any great buys?

2 comments: