Sep 22, 2014

Weekend Style

This weekend was a very trying weekend.  If you didn't notice, I was not on any social media.  Well that is because I dropped my phone and broke it.  So no Internet, no social media, and no pics.  Sad, Sad, Sad days!!!  But I should be up and running by this evening.

Anyway, I did manage to get a few pics in with my actual camera.  One of my favorite curvie stores in ATL is closing, so I had to go there and support by making so purchases before they closed their doors.  Tweleve24 has been an amazing partner to the curvie fashion community, and this is one of the pieces I purchased from them:


Tank: Old Navy, Skirt: Tweleve24, Accesories: GemsNBaubles




This skirt is so comfortable and versatile!  It is long and you can flip down the top if you like.  I don't own much red, so this deep red color skirt is a great addition to my closet!

So do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment