Sep 11, 2014

OOTD: Fanatics Baseball Game Day Look!!!

It is coming to the end of the season for baseball, so it's time to get your game face on.  I go to a few games per year on my company, and its always a struggle trying to find something to wear that's cute, jazzy, and comfortable! 

Well, thanks to my friends at Fanatics, I found the perfect baseball hat to work my game day ensemble!  If ya'll don't know, I am from Chicago and am in love with the 2005 World Series Champions CHICAGO WHITE SOX!!!!!!!!!  I picked one of their many awesome hats and based my look around that.  Every CurvieBirdie would look fabulous is these pics!

www.fanatics.com


The White Sox colors are white and black, but Fanatics has so many baseball hats in different colors with your favorite team logos.  Cant't go wrong!!  I paired a distress pair of jeans with a crop tee, a jean vest with Chuck Taylors.  Add some trendy accessories and Run DMC bracelet, then you can and that extra swag!


So how would how get ready for a baseball game?  Have you checked out Fanatics baseball hats?  Have you been to their website and seen all the fan gear they provide?


No comments:

Post a Comment