Sep 23, 2013

Emmy Fashions Monday!!

Happy Monday!!  Last night was the Emmy’s, so I am going to recap the fashions of some Fab CurvieBirdies’.  Tell me what looks you liked best.

Mindy Kaling in Georges Chakra dress

Actress Lena Dunham arrives at the 65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on September 22, 2013 in Los Angeles, California.

Lena Dunham in Prada.  I think I like the dress, but not on her. Definitely a miss!

 

Actress Kerry Washington arrives at the 65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on September 22, 2013 in Los Angeles, California.

The lovely Kerrie Washington in Marchesa.

 

TV personality Kelly Osbourne arrives at the 65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on September 22, 2013 in Los Angeles, California.  Kelly Osbourne in Jenny Packham. Don’t think I’m feeling this look either.

 

Alfre Woodard

The Lovely Alfre Woodard in lavender. Lovely as always.

So what were your favorite looks?  Worst?  Who did I miss?

1 comment: