Sep 16, 2013

Pregnancy Blues

Happy Monday ladies and gents!  Man I have been super tired.  All in all, I have had a really great pregnancy, other than this carpal tunnel.  My issue is that I am extremely tired!  I only want to lay down and do nothing all day long.  I have no motivation which is sad because I still have 2 months to go!!  I need some help and advise ladies on what I can do to get more energy.  I know I can't have caffeine, so I need other suggestions. 

This is me all the time:

 
 
 
 
I am so moody and everything gets on my nerves.  I get super hot too.  Can't fit my clothes, and have no motivation to even try to put on some make-up.  So any suggestions on how to get me motivated to be more active in month 7?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you do smoothies or juicing, but green smoothies and green juices will definitely help with boosting your energy. Also, you could talk to your doctor about taking B vitamins and Vitamin C. And getting out on sunny days helps.

    But honestly, as you get closer to your due date you're probably going to be more moody and uncomfortable. It's all part of the process. Your body is going through some pretty serious changes. Not to mention, you have another person's hormone level and life tangled up with your own. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete