Mar 4, 2013

Saddidy: The Sweet Life

Last week I had the honor of being invited to the 1 yr anniversary for Saddidy Magazine!!!!  It’s been a great year for the beautiful Miss Sadiddy!  The event was full of fabulous bloggers enjoying the “SWEET LIFE” !!!

009

There were drinks and a nail bar!!!  Too bad I had just my nails done Sad smile!


002

We have the gorgeous ladies: The Babyshopaholic, Charee, and Jazmine!!

004

007

024

025

Babyshopaholic with Miss Sadiddy!!!!

033

026

Here is Miss CurvieBirdie in the building!!

 

As ya’ll can see, I had a great time!!  So much fun!!  Thanks to Miss Sadiddy for having me and congrads on your success!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a cool event!! Everyone looks nice :)

    With Love,
    Ashley
    AsassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures!!! Atl's finest!

    ReplyDelete