Jan 13, 2012

Fly By Buys !

 

The weekend is here, and I know I plan to shop these great sales this weekend.  I just had to share my weekend “Fly By Buys” with all my CurvieBirdies, so here goes . . .

Torrid

Torrid is having an extra 50% off clearance online in and stores.  Also, Torrid is having a buy 1, get 1 50% off sale.  Music to my ears!!  I’m going to get jeans on that sale!!!!

Torrid carries sizes 12 – 32 in most items, so everyone should be able to find their size in something fabulous!!!

 

Bath and Body Works

Hello, Yellow! > Sale > $3 Select Online Exclusive Body Care

OMG!!  It is time for the Bath and Body Works (BBW) semi-annual sale.  If you know me personally, you’d know I’m a BBW crack-head!!  I faithfully buy up as much as I can afford at each semi sale.  I love so many scents!! I must enough to last me 6 months until the next sale.  So ladies, hit them up this weekend for all you smell-good needs!!!

 

Lane Bryant

Cacique Semi-Annual Sale / up to 60% OFF Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant (LB) is having a great sale on under garments.  I don’t know about you CurvieBirdies, but I am always in the market for a good bra.  I don’t know why it’s so hard to find good ones.  A good bra will always give you a more slendering silhouette, and I need that especially after the holidays!!!

Also, you can never have too many panties!!  LB’s panties are made especially for CurvieBirdies, so they have a much better fit than the one bought in most department stores and discount store chains.

 

I hope these “Fly By Buys” motivate you to spoil yourselves this weekend!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment