Aug 29, 2014

Mamanista Friday: All White Everything

It is my tradition to wear all white the week before Labor Day.  Plus, this week's Mamanista Friday challenge is ALL WHITE!! 

Blazer: Ashley Stewarts, Pants: Macys,  Shoes: DSW, Jewelry: Verona, Hair: K. Logan

I have been rocking the short hair style due to me having a baby.  I didn't want her to get weave all up in her face, but she is almost 1 year old.  So mama had to get back her "Long Hair Don't Care" look!!!





I love wearing linen in the summer-time.  It is an easy way to stay cooler when you want to dress up.  Plus, the end of the summer is the best time to get linen and white on the low low!!

I will be sharing my All White Everything Looks over the next few posts, so I hope ya'll like white!!!  Also, don't forget to link up at The Babyshopaholic !!

Do you wear white after Labor Day?  Do you think that fashion rule is out-of-date?

1 comment: