Aug 26, 2013

VMA's: Hot Fashions or Hot Mess?

good afternoon CurvieBirdies.  I know most of you watched the VMA's last night.  While I truly enjoyed watching NSync do their thing, but so of the performances was just a hot mess!!!  Not gonna say names, but what in the world happens to Disney stars when they grow up?  is is mandatory to turn into crazy adults?  Dunno, but anyways.....

Here is a recap of the VMA fashions:

Jennifer Hudson:  Love her!!!
 

Rita Ora:  Love her dress!


Danity Kane:  Super Hot!!!
 

Jordin Sparks:  So gorge!


2 Chainz:  Hot Mess!!
 
 
Busta Rhymes and Lady Gaga: Hot Mess
 
 


Future and Ciara:  Hotness!!
 
 
 So these are just a few.  I didn't include the ratched ex Disney star because she has been all over the new and Internet, and I feel sorry for her and her super gorgeous father.  So what was your fav look of the night?
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I completely missed the red carpet. But I did like Danity Kane's look. Plus, I'm glad they're back together making music. They were really on the road to becoming a successful girl group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't watch it but Jordin Sparks looks the best to me. I didn't even recognize Lady Gaga without all her makeup and over-the-top clothes and I thought Ciara was Beyonce in that dress. lol

    ReplyDelete

  3. Since African clothing design was highly impacted by western fashion, many designers have chosen to channel their curiosity for cultural diversity into their love for fashion. The depth of those African colourful creations makes the whole apparel industry richer and more authentic, without all garments produced by western designers. In fact, most African garments showcase versatility and femininity, unlike most clothing that come directly from popular fashion designers like Emporio Armani or Victoria Beckham.
    african dresses

    ReplyDelete