Jun 11, 2012

If Money Ain’t a Thang

Hey Ladies!!  This past weekend, I was looking online for dresses, and I came across a few designers that I would love to rock if I could.  So if “Money Ain’t a Thang” I would be wearing . . .

Rachel Pally Official Store, RACH-1316 Long Caftan, rachelpally.com

Rachel Pally kimono sleeve maxi dress $264.

This dress is so simple.  It looks so comfortable, and it’s something that can be worn shopping, out to dinner, or any casual event.

Rachel Pally Official Store, RACH-1441 KIMBER DRESS, rachelpally.com

Rachel Pally GODDESS GOWN $290.  This dress is so pretty!!  It is a Goddess of love inspired dress that would look amazing on most figures!!

 

"St. Tropez" Fuchsia Fringe Plus Size Swimsuit

St. Tropez" Fuchsia Fringe Plus Size Swimsuit  $165.  You cannot tell me this swimsuit isn’t the hottest thing ever!!  It oozes sex appeal!!  I love swimming, and I think I’m a mermaid, but I cannot see myself spending that much on s swimsuit.  But it is super fab!!

 

"Marilyn" Ruched Convertible Dress - White

"Marilyn" Ruched Convertible Dress – White  $215

OMG!!!  Honey I would put on my Super Spanex and rock the @!#!$ out of this dress.  You would not be able to tell me nuttin, ok!!!  Now I don’t think this is too expense for this type of dress, but not in the budget right now.  But please believe, if this bad boy go on sale I’m all over it!!!

So what are some name brands that you ladies would love to wear if “money ain’t a thang?”

No comments:

Post a Comment