Apr 11, 2012

Something to Chirp About: Nordstrom Rack

I have some wonderful news for all CurvieBirdies in the Georgia area.  Nordstrom Rack will be opening a new store in Alpharetta, GA!!  I’m super excited!!  I love shopping at Nordstrom’s Rack because of the great prices and even better shoe selection.  They carry shoe sizes up to a size 12 for the ladies.  Also, curviebirdie sizes go up to 26.  So there is something for us all!

It is on April 19th!!  See you there!!!!

Do you shop at Nordstorm’s Rack?  Do you plan to attend the grand opening in Alpharetta if you are in the Atlanta Area?

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I need to check out Nordstroms! Thanks for telling us!

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed the grand opening event because the Goodwill in on MacFarland had it's grand opening on the same day too. You know I am about thrifting :-)

    ReplyDelete