Dec 20, 2011

Weekend Finds

This weekend, I went to my office Christmas Party.  I had no idea what I was going to wear until the last minute.  I chose a simple black dress that I got from Old Navy.  It is very basic, but super cute.  Anyway, I decided I wanted to dress it up a bit with some accessories, so I went to Dots!  What I love about this store is that they have very trendy accessories for all CurvieBirdies on a budget like me.  So I purchased  some belts and tights. 
001
This belt is elastic with a big flower in the front.  Those of you that know me, know I loves me some flowers!!!  This belt was $8!
Now I have been looking for a skinny red belt for some time now.  And wouldn’t you know it, but there is was at Dots!!!  Not only did I get a super hot skinny red belt, but it came with 3 other belts for $6!!!  I almost passed out at this deal!  The colors are red, black, and a pinkish-purple.
002
So CurvieBirdies, if you need any type of cute accessories, try dots!!  Their belts and tights go up to a 3x, so don’t be afraid they won’t fit!  I know that’s how I felt about their tights, but I get all this 200lbs+ up in them just fine.  Nothing is tight or cutting any part of my body.  So Dots is the place for CurvieBirdies accessories!!!
I will post a picture of me at the party with this belt later this week, so stay tuned for the well put together outfit!!!
Have you ever purchased anything from Dots?  How is the fit?

2 comments:

  1. I really wish we had a dot here :(
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I just discovered this store, and love it. Sorry we can't share the love on this together :(

    ReplyDelete