Dec 30, 2011

My Favorite Finds of 2011

I love to discover new things; especially cute, funky, and affordable items.  Here are some of my major finds of the year.  I hope these items can be some of your favorite items in 2012!!!!


Makeup eyeshadow

I so love their eye shadows.  I used to buy MAC eye shadow until I discovered ELF.  These cosmetics are truly a great buy and works just as well.  I still buy/use MAC because they do have amazing colors.  The colors start at $1 for singles, but can be purchase in pallets for $5 and up.



I also use their brushes everyday.  They are all around $1 - $3 a piece.  They can also be purchased in bundles.


Metallic Neck Warmer                                                                                 front view
This is Neck Warm is from Dots, which is my new favorite accessories store.  You can great the hottest items for the low-low.  These neck warmers are $10.

Reversible Beret                                                                                     front view
This is my new winter hat for the light winters weather in Atlanta.  Cute right?  It's reversible and only $6!!!

Menswear Cabby Hat
This caddy hat is my cute "bad hair day" hat. (Not that I have many of those!!)  It is only $6 too!!!




These are the "Onyx" earrings from http://www.prettygirlglam.com/.  Love all her stuff.  Please check her out.



So hot right?  Got these too!!



These are my favs!!!  It can be worn with so much!!!  Her jewelry is so hot!  I get compliments every time I wear her stuff.  So trust me, you should try Pretty Girl Glam too!!!!


I can't say enough about Jeffery Campbell.  His shoes are the baddest in the land!!!  And, they are so comfortable.  Finally, a man that understands womens' feet.  You can't go wrong with his shoes!  Plus he does have exclusive styles that only so many retailers will have.  So you won't have to worry about seeing a lot of other CurvieBirdies rocking your shoes.  These are my first pair!!!!!

So here are my major finds for 2011.  I hope you CurvieBirdies check out this brands for yourself!!!  Happy New Years!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hey!! Love your finds! The shoes are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really have to check out these Elf products. Everyone keeps telling me about them. They look great in your pic. I love Pretty Girl Glam as well. Thanks for sharing your picks. Happy New Year! I'm a new follower. Can't wait to chat in 2012. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that hat. And oh!!! Those shoes....fab. New follower here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower... Just found your blog via your cousin Trina from Baby Shopaholic!

    ~Happy Belated Birthday & Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Loving your picks! And I love the fact that you are blogging about fashions for us Curvy Women! Can't wait to see what you have in stow for this year! I am a new follower via Trina's Blog!! Hope you can stop by my blog when you get a chance.


    Tia
    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thx for all the comments and following me!!!!

    ReplyDelete