Dec 27, 2011

Something to Chirp About

After moving to Atlanta a year and a half ago, I realized that my Chicago winter coats were too bulky and heavy for the lighter winter weather, so I took some time out today to try and find an “Atlanta” winter coat.  There are tons of SALES on right now, so here are my finds . . .

This is from My Favorite store OLD NAVY!!!!!  It can be purchased online in Plus Sizes for $39.99.  Its available in 1x-4x.


This coat is from Forever 21.  I just learned last week that they had plus sized fashions.  Ya’ll could have told me!!!  This coat is $44.80.  Available in 1x-3x.

This coat is also from Forever 21 Plus.  Its $34.80.  Available 1x-3x.  Can’t go wrong with a camel colored coat.
Merona® Water Repellent Short Trench Coat - Assorted Colors
This super hot Merona peacoat is from Target.  I love this color, don’t you?  It is available online for $27.98.  Available in X-Small – XXL, and it’s water repellent!
So now my dilemma is which coat do I choose.  I am on a strict $70 budget for a coat, so with these finds, I may be able to get two.  Which would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment