Feb 18, 2013

Bronner Brothers Hair Show

Well Happy Monday ladies and gents.  This weekend was a ball for me.  I had the chance to go to the Bronner Brothers Hair Show with my Aunt Lynette.  I have never been to one before, and I think that I will be returning in the future.  There are so many things to see and buy at a fraction of the retail prices!!

001

009

So I found these jeans that are made just for all CurvieBirdies!!  They are sizes 4-18. But let me tell you, I love these jeans!!!  They are super comfy.  Also, they do run a it on the larger size.  I was able to fit a size 18 and I wear a 20-22 in jeans.  My beautiful aunt tried on a pair as well, and she is a regular size 6.

021022

As you can see, she had on a size 4 I the jeans.

023

025

028

See!!  Cute right?  I know.  I so need these jeans in every style!

037

040

I watched a few fashion/hair shows.

043

042

044

I met the lovely ladies of Double Dip Glam  Squad.  These plus sized beauties were beating up so faces ya’ll.  And they are local, so I hope to use them soon!!!

077


And I found this lovely piece of eye candy!!  Oh Lawd!!!  Please don’t tell my Mister, but FINE cannot describe this guy!!

So I obviously had a great time. So yay Bronner Brothers!!!  So have you ever been to a Bronner Brothers event?  Would you go again?

No comments:

Post a Comment