Feb 25, 2013

CurvieBirdies and the Oscar’s Red Carpet

Well I hope everyone had an excellent weekend.  So last night was the Oscars and the CurvieBirdies were out I full effect!!

feb 24 oscars octavia spencer getty

Octavia Spencer looking gorgeous rocking Tadashi Shoji.

 

melissa mccarthy oscars 2013 getty

Melissa McCarthy is wearing this gray be-jeweled David MeisterNot sure how I feel about this look.

 

feb 24 oscars adele getty

Adele is wearing a shimmering beaded Jenny Packham. I love Adele, but I really wish she would wear more figure-flattering gowns.

 

feb 24 oscars 2013 jennifer hudson getty

Jennifer Hudson wearing this glamorous blue Roberto Cavalli.

 

oscars 2013 kelly rowland

Kelly Rowland did it again!!  She looks so amazing Donna Karan Atelier.

Did you watch the Oscars red carpet? Who do you think was the best dressed? What do you think of these ladies fashions above?

No comments:

Post a Comment