Feb 20, 2013

OOTD: Macys and Lane Bryant

It’s Wednesday, and we’ve made it half way through the week.  Today we have an outfit post featuring a shirt from Macys that I bought a few weeks ago.  Well, see how I styled it!!

013

020

 

024

026

Outfit Breakdown:

Macys Top:                                           $11.41

Lane Bryant Sweater:                          $??? Old

Lane Bryant Chelsa Pants:                  $29.99

Nine West Red Pumps:                       $29.99

Accessories:                                          $11.88

Total without shoes/accessories     $40.41

I am so in love with that top.  I am really feeling the florals this year.  What do you think about florals? Will you be rocking any this season?

1 comment:

  1. you look nice and professional... what I love to see at work! Save the club look for the club is what I had to say at a staff meeting at my business.Some got offended but it was needed.

    ReplyDelete