Aug 1, 2012

Something to Chirp About: From Walmart to Fab

Hey ladies and gents.  It’s hump day, so we have almost made it!!  Well a few weeks back, I stumbled upon some cute summer dresses at Walmart.  I was like “These are cute!!  Maybe I’ll buy a couple and see how they work out.”  So I did, and I love them!!!  Who says clothes from Walmart aren’t Fabulous?

So I purchased this dress in red and white.  I have washed them both a couple times, and they are still in one piece!!  So here is how I styled the white dress!!

8-1 001

So I added so accessories, a denim jacket, and cute shoes.

8-1 005

8-1 006  8-1 004

8-1 008 

8-1 009

8-1 010  8-1 012

Super cute right?  Ok.  So lets breakdown what this outfit costs. 

Outfit Breakdown:

Walmart dress:                                                        $9.98

LB jean jacket                                                          $ old, don’t remember

Avenue Bracelets:                                                    $6.00

I-Candee African Ring:                                           $15.00

Boa Accessories Necklace:                                      $12.00

Shoes from my shoe guy:                                       $34.90

Total without shoes:                                                $42.98

 

I love this dress and look!  Walmart does have it going on a bit with these cute low cost summer dresses.  I love love nice clothes at great prices, and Walmart did that!!

So what do you think of this look?  Have you ever purchased clothing from Walmart?  What was your experience?

3 comments:

  1. Walmart has some great finds sometimes. You have to keep an eye but they get good stuff from time to time. Loving the Africa ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same dress and I love it! I jazz it up too and no one even knows it came from walmart.

    www.cancerinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete