May 3, 2013

Style Me Fridays: CurvieBirdie’s Point of View

This Fridays challenge was to style a white tee.  I thought that was a cute idea sense you can wear a white tee with anything causal or dressy and it still looks hot!  So check me out in my super trendy white tee!!

Inspiration:




My look:
004
007
010
013
Outfit Breakdown:
Twele24 White Tee:                                 $29
Dillards Gray Shinny Jeans:                   $11.60
Shoe from Shoe Guy:                              $34.90
Armani Bracelet:                                     $gift
Total without shoes:                           $40.60

I love doing Style Me Fridays.  Many people think that curvie women can’t do the same things as other women can, but I show you that you can.  There is always cute fashions for curviebirdies.  We just have to go out, find them, then style it like only a curviebirdie can do!!!!
So I think my fav part of this look is my wedges!  Tell me what do you think?  Would you have paired that tee with skinny jeans?  What would you do different?

2 comments:

  1. Looking good. I really love the shoes! It's amazing how pairing a white tee with the right items can take it up a notch.

    ReplyDelete