May 12, 2013

3rd Annual Derby Brunch and Hatwalk Review

This weekend I went to the 3rd Annual Derby Brunch and Hatwalk.  It was a morning of fabulous fashions, hats, and lovely ladies!  It was so refreshing being around positive women in a setting like that.  This event was presented by T.R.I.P.S. which is a non-profit that helps benefit urban communities across the nation.

Take a look at the gorgeous ladies and their hats!!

015

The amazing Babyshopaholic looking like Jackie O!!!

024

Miss Dea Win from Pretty Girls Rock Dresses in her cute birdcage hat.

047

This Curviebirdie was just too hot for TV!!!!  I so love this dress.  She said she got it from HSN.  I needs to be on HSN if they got dresses like this!!!!  She also won the Hatwalk!

039

046

056

057

So check me out!  I am wearing my grandmother’s church hat.  Thanks Mo. Flora Dye!!

001

013

 

Outfit Breakdown:

Hat:                                            $$Borrowed from Granny!!

Nordstrom Rack Dress:             $9.90

DSW Shoes:                                $13.47

Total w/o Shoes:                      $9.90

 

Not bad for under $10 right?  I think the thing I love must about this dress is the colors!!  Bold bright colors are the way to go this season.  Do you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment