Mar 23, 2012

Weekend Fly by Buys

 

Happy Friday CurvieBirdies!!!  It’s the weekend BABY!!!!!  I know I said I was going to slow down my shopping, but there are some super sales this weekend!  I am not saying that I am going to buy anything, but I will leave the option open.  So here are the weekend fly by buys . . .

Lane Bryant Home Page

Up to 50% Off

Lane Bryant is having a huge sale online.  As you can see, they are offering up to 50% off online for your purchases.  It would be a great time to buy work pants, capris, and those cute summer dresses!!  This summer, it’s all about color, so don’t be scared to add a little color to your wardrobe!!!  So go online and check it out.

candy-colored crops

 

 

I am sure by now, you all know that “If it weren’t for Old Navy, I’d be naked.”  Well this weekend, they have all their summer dresses on sale for $15 and up for ladies!  Also, for you CurvieBirdies that are mothers, girl dresses start at $10.  I am super girly, so I love to wear dresses in the summer time.  I just may have to give in to these great prices, and buy a few of these cute dresses!!!

All dresses on sale

So these are my pics for my weekend fly by buys.  Do you think you will shop any of these sales this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment