Mar 15, 2012

Something to Chirp About: Boa Accessories

Hello CurvieBirdie!!  I hope we all are having a fabulous day.  Well, if you have been reading my blog, then you know how much I love accessories.  Accessories can take a plain outfit and turn it into something so fierce!  Well, I have meet a young CurvieBirdie who sells Fabulous jewelry, and I have patronized her plenty the past few months.  So now I will share her with you.  Please meet Miss DeeDee!!!

3-15 003

She is super cute!!  And she is dressed as gorgeous as her accessories, which she is wearing in these pics!!

3-15 001 

 3-15 005  3-15 004

Her shoes are too hot!!  I think I need those in my life!!  Check out her Owl bracelet!!  That is too cute.  I would buy that, but it doesn’t come in curviebirdie wrist size.  Here are some items I purchased from her last week:

extras 005  extras 008

Gold Earrings $12                                      Red/Gold Felt Earrings $12

extras 006  extras 012

3-D Cubed Earrings $10                         Silver Tunnel Shaped Earrings $11

extras 009

Opal necklace $14

Aren’t these pieces so cute!!  I love her jewelry and her prices are so reasonable.  She is bringing some new pieces out today.  Hopefully I won’t spend my whole paycheck on Boa Accessories!!  Do you heart Boa Accessories too?

You can check her website at www.BoaAccessories.com  She is available to host parties, and as a host you will receive an awesome discount on your purchase.  Tell her CurvieBirdie sent you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment