Mar 29, 2012

Nordstrom’s Plus Sized Line

 

I have always loved shopping at Nordstroms.  I normally shop their shoe section, which is awesome!!!  Plus I buy my Bobbi Brown cosmetics there as well.  I have never really looked in their plus sized section, nor did I even know if they had one.  Well recently I found out they did, and it’s not boring stuff you typically see in higher end department stores.  They carry many designer plus sized clothing lines like Lauren and Monif C.  So here is a look at some of the really fab pieces I would love to add to my wardrobe!!!

Not Your Daughter's Jeans® 'Alisha' Skinny Stretch Jeans (Plus)

Not Your Daughter’s Jeans “Alisha” Skinny Stretch Jeans  $114.                           I love color jeans for this season.  These are a must have for all CurvieBirdies. 

DKNYC Sleeveless Stripe Knit Dress (Plus)

DKNY Sleeveless stripe knit dress  $129.  This type of dress can be dressed up or down depending on what you are doing or where you are going.

London Times Belted Colorblock Dress (Plus)

London Times Belted Color Block Dress $98.  This is so simple til it’s so gorgeous.  Color blocking is the spring fashion trend, and this dress is the perfect color block look.

MICHAEL Michael Kors Boatneck Top (Plus)

Michael Kors Boatneck  Top $99.50.  I love color and this top is full of color.  Its very versatile and can be worn with jeans or a cute skirt.  Again, this top can be dressed up or down.  You can get many looks from top.

So do you ladies like these pics?

1 comment: